I'm just your typical early 50s guy struggling to figure out how to survive and retire at a reasonable age. I'm way behind the curve on retirement but I am thinking most of you are too. I'll share some of my ideas and hope I get some good feedback and strategies from anyone who might happen upon this modern creation they call a blog. This is sure a long way from the Brady bunch, huh?
So, what am I interested in?
Health and fitness. I need to get back in the game and really quick. Right now I'm following a low carb diet routine similar to Atkins. I'm only down about 8 pounds with a long way to go.
I do love to eart and will be sharing some great recipes as I come across them.
Well, I don't want to bore you. Let the journey begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment